Monday, March 21, 2016

On the Farm | Office: Meet Paulette


My name is Paulette Sierra, Sales & Office Assistant at Resendiz Brothers. I am currently pursuing my Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Marketing. I am of Mexican and Colombian descent and am fluent in Spanish. I was born and raised in Southern California. I lived in Colombia during my early childhood, and “The Land of Eternal Spring” holds a dear place in my heart. I have a “mild” obsession with BeyoncĂ©, so much so that my dog’s name is YoncĂ©! I love to take my adorable dog hiking and see all of the beautiful California views.


My favorite place to hike is Torrey Pines in San Diego. My interest in flowers was peaked the summer of 2015 when I visited family in Medellin, Colombia and attended their annual Flower Festival. I was taken aback walking into the Resendiz Brothers’ Farm, I got to see so many flowers that I had never seen before and now I get the chance to share them with all of you! I look forward to working with all the customers of Resendiz Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment