Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Not Just a Pickup - A Vase on Wheels

The other day I saw a pickup truck cruising through Rainbow loaded with a ton of old empty cartons and scrap metal pieces, obviously in route to our local recycling facility. As I watched this truck pass by I couldn't help but feel enormous appreciation for the pickups I see navigating around our farm each day. With each season their loads, the colors, textures and flower varieties may change. However, one thing always remains constant these loads create an incredible floral display - almost like a one vehicle parade. Yes these days, trucks are used to haul many different things, but I'm glad ours are like a 'vase on wheels' and as they pass through our fields and town it's my hope they bring a smile and sense of joy to everyone that sees them.

 
Summer


Summer


Autumn


Winter


Spring


Spring

 
Happy Hauling - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment