Obviously, being such an appropriately named wedding flower 'Blushing Bride' we're seeing it popping up more and more in wedding pictures, blogs and magazines. Here's a few of our favorites:
When buying Blushing Bride look for:
1. Bunches with 1/2 of the flowers open.
2. Avoid bunches with drooping blooms.
1. Keep cool when possible.
2. Split bunches and strip leaves from the bottom half of each stem.
3. Re-cut at lease ¼” off the stems and place in cool water immediately.
4. Always use a preservative as it will help the buds to open.
5. Replace water frequently.